If you’d like to add a new credit card to your account, you can do so in the Angi app.
Don't have the app? Download it now!
Follow these steps to update your payment information in the app:
- Open the Angi app, then click on 'More' (3 dots in a circle) in the bottom-right corner.
- From the 'More' menu, select 'Payment Method'.
- Under 'Edit your payment method', you'll see your current credit card listed. Click 'Update'. Note that if you haven't yet added a card to your account, you'll have the option to add one when you create your first booking.
- Next, enter in your new payment card information.
- Click 'Save'.
- Success! You'll now see your new card saved in the app.
You can also update your payment information on our website:
- Go to the Angi homepage and click on the three dots in upper right corner and select “Sign in”.
- Once signed in, click again on the three dots in upper right corner and select “Manage my account” from the drop down menu.
- Once in your Account Settings page, scroll down to “Payment Method” section and click the “Update payment method” button.
- Enter new card details and click “Save”.
- You’re done! Your upcoming bookings will be charged to the new card.
If you suspect that there’s been suspicious activity on your credit card regarding an Angi purchase, please use the Contact Us button in the upper right.
See screenshots below for navigating through the app:
1. Open the Angi app, then click on 'More' (3 dots in a circle) in the bottom-right corner.
2. From the 'More' menu, select 'Payment method'.
3. If you already have a payment card saved, you'll see this page. Click on 'Update'.
4. Enter your new card information.
5. Click 'Save'.
6. Success! You'll see your new card saved in the app.
Note: If you haven't yet added a payment card, you'll see this page. You'll have the option to add a card whenever you create your first booking!