Some jobs can't be done by one person alone. Normally, professionals work individually, rather than in teams. If you think your job will require an extra set of hands, arms, or drill bits, please make a second booking at the same time as the first, and two professionals will arrive. We'll leave the introductions up to the three of you, but in our experience, friendly handshakes are a good starting point.
Articles in this section
- Who is responsible for tools, supplies, & materials?
- What handyman services are offered?
- No Contact Services
- What's included in a cleaning service?
- What's included in a yard cleanup booking?
- What's included in a lawn mowing booking?
- What's included in an interior painting booking?
- Can I book more than one handyman professional?