Here’s what you can expect from an interior painting job with a professional booked through Angi. Please make sure to tell your pro about any specific preferences.
What’s included for one room painting:
- Medium-sized room (300 sq ft)
- Walls only
- 2 coats of paint
- 10 ft. floor to ceiling
- Taping up to 2 windows
- Current color of wall is lighter shade (i.e. white)
- Up to 1 door
- Professionals bring equipment to complete these tasks, such as a tape measure, stirrers, roller, roller tray, paint brushes, painter’s tape, drop cloths, hole filler, screwdriver, and sponges.
Please note that you are responsible for supplying the paint and primer.
Extra services you should ask us about:
- Large room (e.g. living room)
- Primer (necessary if painting over darker shade)
- Furnished (covering and/or centralizing furniture)
- Multiple colors
- Height more than 10 ft., floor to ceiling
- Patching or sanding of walls
- More than 2 windows
- More than 1 door